Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Favorites!

Oooh the last day of my break!  Why do holidays off school always seem so short?  Leading up to it they feel like they'll never get here, but when the holidays finally arrive, they always fly by.  Oh well, maybe a few freebies will help ease the transition!  


Last year was a great year!  I posted several freebies throughout the year, so in case you missed a few of them, here were my top 10 in no particular order!







4.  Lots of Biscuit Freebies!  Click on the pics to take you to each one!





















Well, that's a few of MANY freebies that you can find throughout last year.  Hope you can use some of them!  Which ones were your favorites?  :)

4 comments:

  1. I do to have all of these but want to try the giant game board, I have room! I love the fluency freebies and have been using them, thanks for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you could use these! Let me know how the game board turns out!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for highlighting your favorite freebies. I love the Biscuit Books for my younger kids. I love your Giant Gameboard Activity. Anything that gets the kids up and moving makes the activity more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...