Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Treat Speech FREEBIE!

I am so excited to be a new collaborator over at Speechie Freebies!  Yay!!  If you are joining me for the first time, then welcome!!   If you aren't familiar with Speechie Freebies....It's a new blog where several SLP bloggers are constantly posting cutesie freebies for you to grab for your speech rooms.  It should definitely go on your must-read list!

Today, I have an open-ended reinforcer to be used with any card deck or activity.  It's called Easter Treat Speech!



It's similar to my Hot Cocoa Speech game, if you were able to use that this past winter.  That game used real marshmallows, but this game is played Easter style using REAL jellybeans!  Yum!  If you aren't able to use real jellybeans, I've included some pretend jellybean cards that can be used instead.  The students can collect their jellybeans on these cute basket mats.


To play, kids take turns drawing chocolate bunny cards (if they've responded correctly to the desired task).  The number indicates how many jellybeans they can receive.


If they draw an "oops" bunny, it means that someone took a big bite of their bunny, and they have to give a jellybean or 2 to another student.  :)


The player with the most jellybeans when the cards run out is the winner.  You can also have the kids put their jellybeans in ziplocks to eat when they get home.

Also included in this pack is an open-ended chocolate bunny game board!  Isn't it cute?


You can grab this FREEBIE at my TPT store here.  :)  Hope you and your kids enjoy!

Graphics by Maree TrueLove and NRC design studio.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on being picked as a collaborator! That is very exciting! Also, I liked the previous webpage design but this is wonderful too! I love the graphics! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Love the cute Easter freebie -- thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming part of the Speechie Freebie world!! GREAT game!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are now a collaborator of Speechie Freebies b/c you have some great ideas and I'm glad more peeps will get to take advantage of that! Think of all the kids you are touching!!! AWESOME! Also love the freebie! sharing. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria!! I'm super excited too!! Glad you like the freebie. Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Very cute! Thank you for putting this up- I'm hoping to get a chance to try it with my kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting to be chosen to be a collaborator. Your activities are so cute! I know my kiddos will LOVE this. Thank you so much for sharing this *freebie*. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey your blog is so cute! I'm sure I'll be popping over often! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  7. Very cute game and motivator. THanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been playing this game all week and my kids love it! Thank you SO much! You make great materials!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...