Wednesday, January 22, 2014

S-Peachy Feedback and Jamberry Nails!

I've got TWO things to tell you about today.  First, I am loving doing my nails lately.  I have no idea why.  It must be something to do with all of the cutesie nails that seemingly always pop up on my Pinterest feed.  Which is why I'm having a JAMBERRY Nail Party!  Wooo hooo!

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen these posts of my nails:



I've been having so much fun playing with Jamberry wraps that when Carrie over at Carrie's Speech Corner asked me to host a Facebook party, I jumped at the chance!

These nail wraps are heat-adhesive and stay on longer than any nail polish or stickers that I've used...plus, they don't damage your nails.  If you're interested in ordering some of your own, you can go to THIS LINK.  Be sure to click "Lauren's party" at check out if you order!

If you'd like to attend my FB party, you can go HERE.  You can click "join" so you can earn entries for the door prize!  The party ends on Friday.  :)


Now for the second thing.  I'm linking up with Nicole from Speech Peeps for her monthly S-peachy Feedback linky party!


My feedback winner today comes from the username Hales427.  Here's what she had to say about my Fluency Tools Treatment Pack:



Thanks so mich Hales427!  Email me at busybeespeech@gmail.com and let me know what item you'd like from my TPT store for free!  

Thanks everyone!  Keep leaving awesome feedback!  It means more than you know! :)


2 comments:

  1. My kids love my Jamberry nails too! I've noticed that the kids who have a hard time attending were actually looking while I was pointing to pictures in a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some jamberry nails! I didn't realize you were having a party or I would have ordered them from there! Whenever I use polish it seems to chip within the first day or so - I am looking forward to having something that lasts longer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...