Monday, January 27, 2014

Love It & List It: Social Language

Time for another Love It & List It with Speech Room News!   This time it's all about Pragmatics and Social Language products.


Here are some of my faves:

1.  Thinking About You Thinking About Me


I'm currently making my way through this book by Michelle Garcia Winner to help me with my current pragmatics cases.  Amazon-affliate link below.


2.  Books by Julia Cook


These books are perfect to talk about social behaviors and appropriate conversations.  Read more about them at this blog post.

3.  All About Social Skills by Speechy Musings

I was privileged enough to proofread this packet for Shannon at Speechy Musings.  It's full of awesome stories, cards, and activities for your social language kiddos.

There are TONS more social activities from all my favorite speechie sellers on TPT.  So be sure and check those out too!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen that packet- thanks for sharing! If you are interested, I'm currently doing a giveaway to win 3 products from my new TPT store. I have a few social skills products, which is why I thought you might be interested :-). http://thespeechspace.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...