Monday, November 12, 2012

You're Invited! Holiday Freebie Linky Party!

This week I've noticed lots of A-Mazing holiday activities popping up on pinterest and SLP blogs.  I will definitely be setting up my wishlist on TPT for some of these fun Christmas printables!

With the holidays getting closer, I thought it'd be so exciting to host my very first linky party!  So if you write a speechie blog, this invite is for you!  And if you read speechie blogs, you'll love this as well!

If you aren't familiar with linky parties, it's a party where readers share a link from the party host site back to their blog and visa versa.  It's usually based around a common theme...in this case Holiday FREEBIES!  So it'll be kind of like a one-stop shop, where you can find links to other blogs that are giving away freebies.


When:  This Friday, 11/16/12 - open until next Friday, 11/23/12.
Where: Busy Bee Speech!
What:
  • Speechie holiday-themed freebies (Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, etc.)
  • Or a fun Christmas craft or therapy idea - as long as it's free!
I wanted to announce the party ahead of time to give bloggers some time to get their posts ready, if they needed!  I'll leave the link open for a week.  Instructions on how to link up will be given on Friday.


There are some really great speech blogs out there, and I think it will be so much fun to link up together.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Great idea Lauren! I haven't started working on any Winter holiday activities yet. I guess I'll have to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, Lauren! I will start my Christmas activities this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited y'all are on board! And don't worry, It'll stay open all next week, so you'll have plenty of time to get the activities ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren I love that you are doing this! Don't think we have done a linky party before so this is a first for us! We will have to get our holiday freebies ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Please feel free to spread the word! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...