Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Peek At My TPT Wishlist

In case you haven't heard yet, tomorrow is Cyber Monday!  For speechies and teachers that means you can get up to 28% off at Teachers Pay Teachers.  Exciting right?!  Who doesn't love a sale?  :)  Plus, I'm all about supporting small businesses.  So needless to say, I have stocked up my wishlist with tons of my favorite goodies made by my fellow SLPs out there.

Of course, everything at my TPT store will be on sale too!  Be sure and grab what you need.  You can click the TPT button on the right side of my blog, and it will bring you straight to my store.


Anyway, I thought I'd give you a peek into my wishlist and show you my top 10 favorite items on TPT right now.  Most of these are winter/Christmas related because that's what I'm currently needing.  This list is not in any particular order:
  1. Jenna's Christmas Toy Catalog Companion for Speech & Language - I love this one because it's so versatile and can be adapted for any age and group.  My kids will be psyched about digging through toy catalogs this time of year. 
  2. Carrie's Gingerbread Speech & Language Unit - How cute are those gingerbread men?  This one targets vocabulary, pronouns, and following directions.  Plus, it includes an open-ended card game.  Perfect for when I read books about gingerbread men.  
  3. Jenn's Open-ended Winter Games - I love games that I can use with any card deck.  These are so cute and will be great to use and reuse each winter.
  4. Nicole's Curriculum Based Language Assessments for K-5 Aligned with Standards - This will be a great resource to have, especially since common core is now being implemented full force in our younger grades.
  5. Whitney's Christmas Inferences for Speech Therapy - My 4th and 5th graders will be working on inferences this month, so these cards will be easy for me to take into the classroom for inclusion!
  6. Rachel's Santa Stocking Blends Articulation Activity - This game comes with lots of cards and visuals for each.  I know my kiddos will have fun with this one.
  7. Maggie's Winter Snowman Language and Listening - This one will be another goody that I can take into the classroom.  It targets lots of skills we work on and will definitely come in handy.
  8. Denise's Hot Cocoa Questions - I just added this one today!  When I saw it, I thought the clipart was so cute.  Several of my students work on wh-questions, so I know I'll use it.
  9. Jenna's Winter Articulation: Preschool - I love the idea of playing something different to address articulation.  My little ones will be able to understand the concept of this war style game easily.  Plus, it comes with lots of visuals perfect for non-readers.
  10. Kristin's When Life Hands You Pronouns...Make Lemonade - I don't know why so many of my younger ones have trouble with pronouns this year.  Kristin's lemons were so cute that I just had to add it to my pronoun activities.
Of course, I'll be using my own Christmas and winter items as well in the next couple months.  A few of them include:
Maybe I should ask Santa for ink this year.  Haha.  Happy back-to-work Monday tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post Lauren! I've been building my wishlist all weekend! (PS, Your Penguin Phonology is on it!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...