Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Favorites & Sale!!

I know I've only been blogging for a few months, so this does not really count as a 2012 sum up.  I just thought I'd share with you a recap of some of my freebie posts in case you missed something!


Here are my top 10 Freebies!  Click on the pictures to go to the posts!

10.  Christmas Freebies:  I Spy


9.  Christmas Freebies: Grinchy Grammar and linky party


8.  Election Day game board


7.  Parent Ed Handouts


6.  Biscuit Freebies - Halloween and Christmas!


5.  Fluency Self-Rating Form


4.  DIY Speech Cave


3.  Drop the Chicken Figurative Language - lesson and game freebies


2.  Hot Cocoa Speech


1.  Angry Birds Teach Main Idea - lesson and game freebies!  This one is by FAR my most popular.  :)


Hope some of these help you and your kiddos!  Don't forget about the TPT sale going on Jan 2-3!  20% off everything! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...