Monday, December 9, 2013

Oldies but Goodies...Christmas

I hope everyone is surviving the crazy weather, hyped up kids, and super busy holiday season!  Today I've got a round up of some oldie posts to help you keep pushing through!


Here they are in case you missed them last year!

1.  Christmas Monster Smash


My kids love this slap happy game and this version is great for this time of year!  You can check it out on my blog at the link above or my TPT store here.  (PS This one is on sale for my seasonal deal!)

2.  Christmas Bingo


Who doesn't love BINGO?  This game targets lots of sounds and uses cute clip are with an extra spin to help say sounds in different ways!  It's on TPT here.

3.  Too Many Tamales Sequencing + More


This is one of my favorite books to use around Christmas time!  Find out why at this blog post. :)

4. Christmas Speech Tree


Check out this cute crafty Christmas tree I put up in my speech room!  The kids loved it.  Read about how we used it here.

5.  Biscuit's Christmas Eve


Biscuit freebie alert!  This post tells more details about how we use Biscuit books in speech.  Check it out and pick up a freebie here.

6. I Spy Christmas Freebie


Here's another Christmas freebie!  I have lots of ideas on how to use it over at my blog.  Click on the above link to go to the post or grab it at my TPT store here.

And of course, don't forget my Christmas Worksheet & HW Packet as well as my Gingerbread Speech Freebie!

What do you think?  Have you used any of these ideas?  Hope some of them help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...