Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Freebielicious!

Well hello there!  I've been taking a little break from cyberspace lately for some much needed R&R and family time.  I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!  This year my sisters and I had some professional photos taken for my mom.  Long story short she LOVED them and even shed a few tears when she opened up the gift.

Here is one of the photos along with a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me to you!  :)


Since I have a few more days left of break, I'm trying to fit in a little planning for this upcoming month.  Most of my January therapy activities consist of winter themed fun, but toward the end of the month, I like to throw in a week full of "sweets" themed activities.

My kids absolutely love it, especially since I try to have one day where we actually get to eat a few sweet treats.  Soooo to add to the fun, I've got something freebielicious for you!


Yay cupcakes!  And one thing I feel like I'm constantly working on in therapy is vocab.  Plus it's part of the Common Core Standards across most grade levels, especially synonyms and antonyms.

Well this download lets you practice just that, using yummy cupcakes with cherries on top.  It comes with 12 pairs of synonyms and 12 pairs of antonyms.



I like to cut out the circles using a scalloped 3 inch circle punch just to make it extra cutesie.  This game can be played like memory or just have the student find the appropriate match among an array.  Use it however you'd like!

You can download this freebie from my TPT store HERE!

So what do you think?  Do you target a lot of vocabulary goals in your speech room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...