Monday, November 25, 2013

Love It & List It: Artic Apps

I'm linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News today to share a few of my go-to articulation apps.  I usually use the same artic apps, so I'm loving these great posts to get some more suggestions.  Just click the image below to jump over to SRN's linky party!


Here are my top 5:

1.  Articulation Station


This is a great one that I'm sure most of you are familiar with.  One of my favorite things about it is the story level.  There are level 1 and 2 stories that kids can read with their target sound, once they're at the reading level.  :)  Check out the free version to see how it works.

2.  Articulate It


This is my go-to artic app.  I love the flexibility and data this one gives you.  You can choose syllable number, phonological process, sound, and even flip between utterance length while you're working.  Read more about it on this blog post.

3.  Articulation Scenes


This is the app my kids always ask to play lol.  It's the most fun and engaging of the artic apps I have.  They like to find the pictures with their sound and earn trophies lol.  This one is also great for my fluency kids too!

4.  Open-ended Articulation


I heart this app so much for my carry-over kids.  It has all of the later sound that I mostly use at this level as well.  You can read more about it on this blog post.  :)

5.  Apraxia-ville


I like this one for my little preschoolers that need those basic syllable practices.  It's got cute visuals and a variety of options to customize for your kiddo.  Read my review of it here.

These are the apps I use the most.  You can check out more over at Speech Room News!  What are your favorite artic apps?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...