Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oldies but Goodies: Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  I love the family, food, football aspect of it as well as the big kick-off into the holiday season.  Today, I'm sharing a few oldie posts to help you celebrate in your speech rooms! 


In case you missed them before. . . 



My kids love this one!  The clipart is SO cute, and it's been updated and revamped, so if you already own it, be sure and redownload.  I've added a quick artic game as well as made the words more visible. Check out my previous blog post about it HERE.



This one is also revised to help make the cards more visible, plus I added a few extra.  Be sure and redownload this one as well!  This blog post tells more about it.



My kiddos had so much fun last year decorating these trees.  It includes a freebie word list of Thanksgiving-themed words as well.  Read more about it at my blog post HERE.



I use this game all the time, not just during Thanksgiving.  It targets vocabulary skills that I'm always working on with my students, so it has really come in handy!  Check it out at this blog post.

Hope some of these help you and your kiddos!  Be sure and stay tuned for more fun Thanksgiving ideas on the blog!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...