Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit {FREEBIE}

Only a few more working days and then it's Thanksgiving break!  And in my speech room, we are all about Thanksgiving-themed activities until then.  Luckily, lots of your SLP friends have made fun materials to help you this season.  So be sure and stay with me to the end of this post to see a list of Thanksgiving freebies that you can snag!


You might already know that I love using Biscuit books, so naturally we are whipping out Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit this season!


I've also got a cute new mini-companion for you to go along with this book!  Check it out!

It comes with vocabulary from the story that I like to velcro to the pages.  *Side note:  Check out how I do this in my previous Biscuit posts...like this one or this one


The pack also includes WH question/comprehension cards...


Sequencing sheet focusing on beginning, middle, and end of the story...


And an open-ended worksheet that can be used with any target.  


You can grab this freebie HERE!  

I've also compiled a list of several Thanksgiving FREEBIES from all around blogland and TPT for your convenience!  Take a look at what your super-talented SLP friends have made for you!

-Free worksheet preview from this pack from Speech Therapy Games
-Thanksgiving Language Craftivity from the Speech Bubble
-Turkey Categories from Speech Room News
-Pilgrims and Indians from Speech Room News
-Pilgrim Possessive Pronouns from Speech Time Fun
-I'm Thankful for TH freebie from Teach Speech 365
-Super Turkey open-ended game from Crazy Speech World
-Fingerprint Turkeys from Putting Words in Your Mouth
-Smash and Smell Spices from All Y'all Need
-Print and Play Thanksgiving from Gold Country SLP
-Thanksgiving Token Boards from Tech 'n Talk SLPs
-Articulation Turkeys from Carrie Manchester
-Thanksgiving Themed Bingo from Carrie Manchester
-Thanksgiving Artic Mad Libs from Super Power Speech
-Thanksgiving Artic Word Search from Super Power Speech
-A Feast of Turkey Topics from Speech Snacks
-My Hungry Turkey from Expressly Speaking
-A Plate Full of Thanksgiving Craftivity from the Dabbling Speechie
-Fall Reinforcer from Miss Gator Speechie

Hope these help some of you finish out your week or 2 in speech before the Thanksgiving break!  If I missed any more freebies, feel free to leave a link in a comment below!!  


6 comments:

  1. I have got one in my store! :D It is a vocabulary bingo game.
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-and-Harvest-Vocabulary-Bingo-Freebie-931307

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is EXACTLY what I needed for next week! Thanks for posting all these great resources in one spot!
    Allison's Speech Peeps

    ReplyDelete
  3. This compiled list of Thanksgiving freebies is great!!! Do you have anything like this for other holidays or seasons??...I browsed your blog but no luck.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've now got one up for Christmas! It's actually a linky party, so others are posting their own freebies. :) Hope it helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...