Today I'm sharing with you a little round up of some previous posts that are October themed. :) Here are a few ideas for you to take away to your speech rooms...in case you missed them before!
1. DIY Speech Cave - Make your own creepy speech cave just in time for Halloween! Just follow the tutorial on the blog to find out how.
2. Halloween Following Directions - This fun TPT game has been recently updated and perfect for October. Kids draw a card and practice following directions while trying to steer clear of the "spooky" cards!
3. Happy Halloween, Biscuit - Here's a cute mini book companion to accompany this Biscuit book! Oh, and it's FREE! Go grab it. :)
4. Football Fluency Games - Another fun thing about fall...football! This game is great for your fluency kiddos. Follow the link to read more about it.
5. Monster Smash Articulation - Do the Monster Mash! Here's a cute monster-themed articulation game that your kids will LOVE! :)
Have you tried any of these? My kids' favorite has got to be the speech cave! I actually have to hide the speech cave when I'm not using it. The kids ask to play it all the time!