Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quote Posters Freebie!

My speech room is decorated similar to my blog design.  Black and white and yellow with polka dots and bumble bees.  You can check out THIS post to have a peek into how I decorated it last year.

This year I didn't want to change much.  I had to rearrange a little and add some things here and there, but the main decor is the same.  One thing that I just had to add this year was some pretty posters.  I put up some super cute ones from Crazy Speech World and Speech Room News, and they look fab!  Perfect with my color theme!

I wanted more so I made some fun and matching inspirational quote mini-posters to place on my cabinets.  Check them out!



I can't get enough chevron and polka dots!  And the yellow and black look so cute in my room!  I just printed them on cardstock, laminated them, and cut out the squares.  These would be so cute on a bulletin board, door, cabinets, or wall.

It's also nice to be able to refer to the quotes when a student is having a rough day or needs a pick-me-up.

And in case your room is not yellow and black like mine, I included blue and purple posters too!  See?



Cute right?  You can grab these posters at my TPT store for free!  Also if none of these colors work for you, my friend Natalie Snyders has some more quote posters available in her store for free as well!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...