Thursday, August 29, 2013

Speech Reminder Cards Freebie

Is your schedule as crazy as mine?  For some reason this year seems a lot more nuts-o than usual.  Maybe it's because the teachers' schedules are pretty overwhelming as well.  I'm still trying to work out kinks and it's already the third week of school for me.

I thought I'd help some of the teachers out (and me too) by giving them some reminder cards.  This way they know exactly when the kids in their classrooms have speech.


I also do lots of inclusion/push-in with my students, so I wanted to remind teachers when I'll be coming into their classrooms to work with kiddos too.  These signs are perfect to hang up near their desks or on their bulletin boards.  Hopefully, this will help them remember to stick to their schedule/plan on those days.


You can grab these reminder cards for free HERE!  Hope you can use them!  Let me know what you think and please leave a comment below if you download.  :)

Graphics by The 3am Teacher

I hope you've enjoyed freebie week on the blog!  Be sure and check back tomorrow for some MAJOR fun and surprises!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I am going to have to use them once my schedule is finalized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! Great little reminder tool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...