Tuesday, August 20, 2013

S-peachy Feedback!

Today, I'm linking up with Nicole over at Speech Peeps to showcase a reader who has taken the time to leave fabulous feedback in my TPT store!


Click on the above pic to check out the linky party and see if you're a winner.

So many of you have given such great feedback, that it's really hard to decide!  I loved what tammiegrismer had to say about my RtI Assessments for 3-5.


Thanks so much for leaving such detailed and thoughtful feedback!  I love how you shared how it will make things easier for you and how you will implement this product.  If your TPT username is tammiegrismer, you can choose anything you'd like from my TPT store for FREE!!  Just send an email to busybeespeech@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like.  :)  

Hope everyone got some awesome goodies at the sale this weekend!  I know I did!  :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...