Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What's In My Cart?

My cart is filling up fast.  I'm getting it ready for the big TPT site wide sale coming up this week!  Woohoo!  I love a good sale.  :)


Big sales like this one only happens a few times a year on TPT, so I like taking advantage of them when they do.  We are celebrating 3 million teachers on TPT (um...wow!), and you can take up to 28% off your entire purchase when you enter the code TPT3 at checkout. :)

Jenna over at Speech Room News is hosting a linky party for everyone to share what's in their cart!


Before I let you peek into my cart, here are a few items from my own store you might be interested in!




  • Common Core RtI Packs for K-2 and 3-5

Now, here's what I have ready and waiting in my cart...all set for me to click buy!  There are some amazing sellers out there, y'all!  Check em out!

~Catch a Leprechaun writing craftivity from A Cupcake for a Teacher




~Ultimate Data Collection Binder for Speech and Language





Cute stuff, right?  Go ahead on over to SRN and check out the linky to see what's in everyone else's cart!  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...