Check out how cute they are!!
Here is a mini tutorial on how to make your very own silly sentences using these Olliblocks pictures!
*Note: They do have directions in the packet your purchase and on the Olliblocks page also ~ see it here.
You will need:
- Blocks - either 1.5" or 2" (I used 1.5" and got them at hobby lobby)
- Sticker/adhesive paper
- Scissors and a sponge brush
- Modge podge
- Olliblocks pictures from caravanshoppe!
- Clear printable decal paper (I got it at office depot)
3. Print sentences onto the clear decal paper and cut out. You can grab the sentences that I made HERE. You could also come up with your own sentences, if you wanted. The ones I made target /r, s, k, l/ in initial, medial, and final position.
4. Peel the sentences off the decal and stick on the blocks. The three parts of the sentence should go on the three different parts of the people.
5. Now it's time to whip out the modge podge! I made sure to brush it on after I attached the sentences. That way, it won't come off.
6. Let dry and then brush modge podge onto the remaining side. Then they should be all good to go! They are SO fun! You can get pictures for girls, boys, and animals. I got them all. :)
They can mix and match and say silly sentences until the cows come home. I'm planning on putting this in one of my articulation centers for my older ones who read.
What do you think?