Monday, July 15, 2013

S-Peachy Feedback!!

Feedback rocks!  I love hearing from you and reading all the sweet things you have to say about my posts and products.  It motivates me that much more to keep writing and creating.  Even though I may not be able to respond to every single comment or thank you, please know that I do read ALL of them and take them to heart.



Today I'm linking up with Nicole from Speech Peeps for her S-Peachy feedback linky party!  Click on the graphic above to head over to her blog and join in on the fun!

After looking through some of my recent feedback, this one was one of my favorites about Candy Math Word Problems for Language Disorders:


It's so great to hear what made you purchase the product and specific things you like about it.  Thank you atim715 for writing such great and informative feedback!  Please email me at busybeespeech@gmail.com and choose anything you'd like from my TPT store for free!  

You can find more info about the Candy Math product she purchased HERE.  

A big THANKS to everyone who has made purchases from me.  It means so much more than you know!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...