Monday, September 15, 2014

S-Peachy Feedback September 2014

It's that time again!  We get to showcase some of our favorite feedback and give a little bit back to those of you who take the time to leave some sweet and thoughtful comments about your purchases!

Be sure to click on the image below to go to over Speech Peeps.  That way you can check out all the blogs to see if you are a winner.  :)

 
My winner this month is Nancy P!  Thank you so much for such amazing feedback about my Speech Therapy Task Cards for Articulation!  It totally made my day.  Here's what she had to say:


Nancy P, you win anything you'd like from my my TPT store.  Please email me at busybeespeech@gmail.com to claim your prize!  If you'd like to check out this product go here.

Thanks everyone!  Keep the awesome feedback coming.  I love hearing from you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...