Thursday, April 24, 2014

Earth Day Freebies!

Well hello there.  Sorry I've been suuuper MIA lately.  Drama on the home front, but hopefully I can now get back to some bloggy fun!  

Earth Day is this week, and since I'm on spring break right now, we'll be celebrating it all next week in therapy.  In case you're in my same boat, I've got some fun Earth Day freebies for you!  And if not, just stick it in your files for next year!  :)  

Check out Earth Day Sequencing!  


There are 3 types of sequencing activities plus a blank sequencing sheet.  It comes with 3-step picture sequencing cards.


Arrange the steps in order cards


Tell the steps question cards


A blank sequencing sheet for any Earth Day type event you'd like.


You can grab this freebie at my TPT store HERE!  I also have a print and go black and white packet that I made last year.  You can grab that freebie HERE.  :)  These activities could actually be used any time.  It's always a good time to talk about ways to help the environment. 



Enjoy!  Happy Earth Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...