Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays and a SALE!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and spent some much needed downtime with their families!  I know I did.  I try to treasure all these little moments, as I know they won't be forever.  And I know that so many other families are dealing with inexplicable losses that I cannot even imagine going through.  So count your blessings, friends.  Thank the Lord for the grace that He's shown you today.  There will always be someone who has it better than you and someone who is worse off than you.

On a lighter note, here's a shot of my sisters and I.  We had a great time at my grandmother's house eating, laughing, and dancing with the rest of my family.  So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me to you!!



I also wanted to tell you about a TPT SALE going on for New Years!  Lots of speechie stores will be participating, so browse around and stock up for next year!  On January 2 and 3, all of my products will be 20% off.  Time to build those wishlists!  :)

Happy New Year!



Check back tomorrow for a new Valentine's pack!  I'll be getting some new materials out before the sale, so stay tuned!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...