Here's how it works:
1. Sign up for Stitch Fix on their website. Use my referral link if you want! They'll have you fill out a detailed questionnaire letting them know your style preferences.
2. For a $20 styling fee, they will shop for you and send you 5 pieces of clothing or accessories right to your door!
3. When your clothes arrive, try them on in the comfort of your own home with your own shoes and accessories. If you keep at least one item, your $20 will go towards the cost of that item. If you keep all 5 items, you get a discount.
So worst case scenario, you keep nothing and are out $20. Best case, you keep them all, get a discount, and have several fun and unique pieces for your wardrobe. :) You can opt to have a box sent to you every month or just on the date that you choose.
Want a little peek into my first box??
1. Melanie Lace Detail Button Down Blouse
2. Kaleigh Ankle Biter Skinny Jean in RED!
3. Rye Abstract Print Solid Trim Blouse
4. Adanya Vneck Mixed Print Dress
5. Kayla Metal Teardrop Earrings
Your box also comes with a letter from your stylist and these fun cards that give you suggestions on how to wear the included items.
I actually loved ALL of the items that came in my Stitch Fix box last month and ended up keeping every single one of them. They were all perfect for work. I pair the dress with a jean jacket and flats. I put the abstract print blouse with gray dress pants. I've worn the red pants with several tops and the white top with several pants and skirts. I love it when you can get some good quality staple clothes in your closet.
The only con to this service really is the price of the clothes. You can specify your price range in the questionnaire, but most of the articles are kind of costly. The discount helps a lot, but that's only if you love them all.
What do you think? Is this something that would make your work day a little more fun? :)