Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where Have You Been?

Well hello there.  Yes, I've been a little absent lately.  No, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth.  :)  I just needed a few weeks to finish out my crazy school year, which felt like this:



Then, I took a little break to do this:


Plus, I went to training and have been prepping for a camp that I'm working at next week.  It's called Royal Family Kids Camp, where I get the chance to bring hope, smiles, and fun memories to local abused and neglected foster kids.  I'm beyond excited.  Please pray for us next week as we serve and share Christ with these kiddos.  It's a national organization so click the link to get involved in a camp near you!


Get excited because I'm back and ready to roll out lots of fun posts for you this summer.  I've got some app reviews, organization ideas, new products, lists, and lots more to show you.

One thing that makes organizing blog posts so much easier is my Erin Condren Planner.  And guess what?  The new 2014-2015 planner releases tomorrow!  WOOOHOOO!


Sign up using THIS LINK and save $10 on your first purchase!  I can't wait to see all of the new designs and fun updates.  Check out her website here.

Are you out of school yet?  What fun plans do you have for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...