Thursday, May 30, 2013

Helloooo Summer!

My summer vacay has officially begun.  We school system workers love our summers.  It's so nice to take a much-needed break from the busy life and relax a little.  Well, scratch that.  Maybe I'll be taking a break from work but absolutely NOT taking a break from being busy.  Do your summers stay as packed and crazy as mine??  Seriously, I don't know how people work through the summer.  Lol  

This is what I wish I was doing right now...


Yes, those are my feet.  Sorry if feet gross you out.  Ha.  This WILL be me in a couple of weeks.  Can't wait!

This is what I've actually been doing this week.  Project organize!  #1 = craft closet overhaul


I was so excited to grab the white cubes from Michaels for 40% off!  This project has been a long-time coming.  Because I like to craft and plan so many showers, I needed something simple that helped me find things quickly and easily. 

It didn't turn out half bad, if I may say so.  :)


I've got several more projects up my sleeve for this summer.  ;)  I might share them with you, if I don't hear too much protest over the non-speechie posts.  lol

Don't worry, though, I also have some fun new speech-related projects on the horizon as well!  Stay tuned!

How are you planning to spend your summer?

4 comments:

  1. I plan on doing a lot of organizing this summer, too! I'd love to see you post your ideas...maybe you'll give me some creativity! Have a great summer! I always enjoy reading your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Seeing other people's organizing always inspires me too! Hope your summer is great too! :)

      Delete
  2. I have to work all summer at my rehab position! I had a week off and so I organized my closets as well =) Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booo for working during the summer! ;) Glad you got yours organized as well! Hope you have a happy and SAFE summer!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...